THE FALL is a premium luxury fashion and culture multimedia publisher with an edge and a unique concept not yet seen in fashion magazines.
In entertainment and media, it’s easy to see that most artists at the top of their game always have that desire to express themselves creatively and artistically in fields beyond the ones they are traditionally known for. Actors make music, recording artists launch fashion labels, fashion designers make films.
What we do at THE FALL is give those artists the opportunity to express that creativity by creating high fashion photo shoot features on other artists and celebrities for our pages.
Everything in THE FALL is underwritten by the best fashion, styling and writing. The magazine is also supported by an innovative and beautifully designed website that has stand alone bespoke features and fashion shoots and a separate TV channel for video content to fully engage our audience between issues.
With the success of the launch issue with both industry and consumers alike, THE FALL is already perfectly positioned to reach a high-end, trend-setting and artistically minded consumers eager for a new style title with a different and intriguing concept that matches their own sensibilities.
Published Feb/Mar and Aug/Sept each year THE FALL is printed on the highest quality paper stock with each issue looking to run 340 pages. The best in writing talent has and will continued to be engaged to conduct high profile interviews and produce the copy to match the quality of imagery in each issue. The imagery in the magazine is what we live for. As such, the art direction – both in terms of shoots and final editorial layout – is second to none. The imagery and the collaborations are the basis on which THE FALL brand is built.
THE FALL print title has five editorial sections:
- THE DETAILS, a new style of accessories pages.
- THE NINES, nine new/breaking artists answer the same nine questions about their careers.
- THE CURVE, in depth photoshoot and interview features on established stars, artists, photographers, etc.
- THE BYLINES, the main section of the magazine. The biggest names in fashion and entertainment create full photoshoots with the biggest names in fashion and entertainment.
- THE CUT, interviews and photoshoot features with fashion’s major movers and high-end fashion editorial photoshoots.
For more information and contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org